Possible new idea for signing youth players

I expect to be slated for this and receive no end of abuse for it but oh well.

Occassionally you will see in the news, when a big team signs a good young player (like 15/16 year olds) it sometimes appears in the news that they have as part of the deal made it possible for the players family to move to the area the club is in.

I would love it if it would be possible to do this in the game.

Like you try to sign a youngster and get a message from him saying that he does not want to move away from his family/home. At this point you could offer as part of the contract an amount of money of your choosing, which will be used to enable his family to relocate nearer to the club once he signs.

One of the reasons I suggest this is because there must be occasions in reality where a player will turn down a move to a club because its a long way from home/family, and I would like to see it reflected in game.

no im sorry but despite your well thought out presentation of your idea i just dont think cosmetic ideas such as this should be included in the game. as they dont add mch in the way of footballing improvements.

I expect to be slated for this and receive no end of abuse for it but oh well.

Occassionally you will see in the news, when a big team signs a good young player (like 15/16 year olds) it sometimes appears in the news that they have as part of the deal made it possible for the players family to move to the area the club is in.

I would love it if it would be possible to do this in the game.

Like you try to sign a youngster and get a message from him saying that he does not want to move away from his family/home. At this point you could offer as part of the contract an amount of money of your choosing, which will be used to enable his family to relocate nearer to the club once he signs.

One of the reasons I suggest this is because there must be occasions in reality where a player will turn down a move to a club because its a long way from home/family, and I would like to see it reflected in game.

Isn't this exactly what Man Utd nearly got into trouble for when they signed Paul Pogba? And Chelsea for the Gael Kakuta deal?

I understand that FIFA take a dim view of these kind of inducements, so I can't see it being in the game any time soon.

Why this happens in real life is usually because the club wants to get around rules put in by FIFA or countries preventing people under a certain age from moving away from home before their majority (i.e. 18). The FIFA rules even go so far as to state that if the parents do decide to move with the kid that they would have moved anyway even if the kid wasn't joining, say, Liverpool from Estudiantes U-15s. Thats why young players moving to a foreign country will often have their parents come with them, its just to get around various anti child trafficing regulations.

Archived