Surely this has not been done ..

NO FLIPPPIN WAY I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A MOHIDDIN STADIUM IN 2030 THIS IS ALSO BRILLIANT AS I HAVE BEEN NURTURING MY FIRST SON ON FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010 ..

Manager Mohammed Mohiddin ,

Son Name Danny Mohiddin - Career HERE

And now getting offered the Mohiddin Stadium .. Has this been done?

21-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

18.jpg

ENGLAND HAVE JUST OFFERED ME A JOB ! SCROLL DOWN LOL

A stadium is actually pretty easy, stay with a club for a long time and if the current stadium fills up match after match and there is no expansion possible, when they decide to build a new one it will be named after you :D I played in Iceland as Keflavìk, managed to get a stadium built after me after 7 or 8 seasons. After a few yearly expansions it had a capacity of 4x the second biggest in the country which was still only 20.000 :p

A son is more a chance based thing I guess, but will only happen when staying for a long time as well. Having both is of course the r0xx0r :D

Did your stadium retain its name in the long term? The only reason I ask is because the club apparently got a £75m sponsorship deal and I assumed that would involve naming rights for the stadium.

Well i should not think so as they are selling St James Park to fund for the stadium and i would nt allow it :p

for real? have you got much coaching experience or badges?

Me and my friend coach at Alexandre Palace , Im just a sunday league player .. lol No badges yet but we are doing a coaching course from the FA .. He is the captain of the team :) ..

Im 25 So right now i follow him , And i am very interested in Coaching lol ..

We have a kid who just got released from Fulham FC he is 11 years old and trust me he will be a pro , i will get a video of him .. :)

Me and my friend coach at Alexandre Palace , Im just a sunday league player .. lol No badges yet but we are doing a coaching course from the FA .. He is the captain of the team :) ..

Im 25 So right now i follow him , And i am very interested in Coaching lol ..

We have a kid who just got released from Fulham FC he is 11 years old and trust me he will be a pro , i will get a video of him .. :)

thats still impressive :)

keep it up and maybe one day youll be on MOTD :)

Archived