When does a "season"s start

Am at the end of season 1 in my career game and as usual will be heavily reliant on loan players to see me through!

It's now 15th June and some Scottish clubs have made a bid for 1 of my loan targets "until the end of the season".

So it's 15/06/10 now.... does that mean end of the 10/11 season? Or the end of this current season, 09/10, which I have always taken to be the date that season summary comes out?

Don't want to miss out on this player obviously so does anybody know?

It will be for next season. Nothing unusual, seen it happen dozens of times.

I think the problem is though, that AI clubs can make loan bids for players when the transfer window is closed yet human clubs have to wait for July 1st.

I think the problem is though, that AI clubs can make loan bids for players when the transfer window is closed yet human clubs have to wait for July 1st.

Except in the case of the OP he says he recieved loan offers from Scottish clubs. The Scottish transfer window opens in early June, usually about the 3rd IIRC. A player can leave to go to an already open transfer window but not the other way about.

I'm fairly certain the AI sticks by the same rules as a human player.

Except in the case of the OP he says he recieved loan offers from Scottish clubs. The Scottish transfer window opens in early June, usually about the 3rd IIRC. A player can leave to go to an already open transfer window but not the other way about.

I'm fairly certain the AI sticks by the same rules as a human player.

I didn't realise this... I assumed they had the same windows as England, Spain etc.

I didn't realise this... I assumed they had the same windows as England, Spain etc.

No, I didn't until a couple of days ago either - which is kind of embarressing as I've been playing a Rangers game since before Christmas.

I could have sworn Scotland had the same window dates as everyone else IRL. I guess not.

Archived