totally stunned.

So I'm with tottenham in 2017, I was playing in the Champions League, first round of elimination and I face Juventus, they are a great team, they have Marko Marin in his prime among others.

between international duties, injuries and minor injuries, I need to dress a team of reserves/subs, actually only like 5 players were really regulars on my first team.

the first game is at torino, and I lost 3-0, the morale was pretty down back then because of some bad results in premier league too, despite still leading, I had a small slump, I expected that loss, not 3-0, but it was understandable, I already accepted that I was out of the CL after that result.

All the players came/recovered a couple days after, and I destroyed Fulham 5-1 for a great EPL win to keep the lead in the league table, and then I had the second game against Juventus, at home, heavy rain, cold weather, if a miracle had to happen at any time, that definitely was the most epic one.

And then this happened.

scoreqp.jpg

Notice the avalanche of goals starts at just the seventeenth minute, and it doesn't stop until the ninety

actually I think I have got a 10-0 result just once, and it was an exhibition game against a **** poor team

here are my players' ratings after the heroic showing

ratingsj.jpg

way to go my good spurs!

Archived