work permit

i signed vagner love for 15m for celtic and it says next to his name wp and says that he requires a work permit ? but av already singed him and it wont let me play him ? anybody know how to fix it ?

When you signed him, did you receive a news item saying Celtic have applied for a WP for Wagner Love? You'll also receive a news item to tell you if it's rejected or accepted.

If it fails, you can appeal it, which often leads to it being accepted. If the appeal fails, you can still sign him, but he won't be eligible to play.

Aside from loaning him out to a club where he can gain EU nationality quickly, you'd have to edit his 2nd nationality to something like Portuguese in FMRTE from the Editors Forum.

When you signed him, did you receive a news item saying Celtic have applied for a WP for Wagner Love? You'll also receive a news item to tell you if it's rejected or accepted.

If it fails, you can appeal it, which often leads to it being accepted. If the appeal fails, you can still sign him, but he won't be eligible to play.

Aside from loaning him out to a club where he can gain EU nationality quickly, you'd have to edit his 2nd nationality to something like Portuguese in FMRTE from the Editors Forum.

cant remember, how do i edit his nationality ?

cant remember, how do i edit his nationality ?

You'd have to download FMRTE from the Editors Forum, load your game up, find Love and in the Relations tab (i think) use one of the spaces and change it to Second Nationality and add Portuguese or whatever you wanted as long as it's an EU nation.

Archived