Help please :)

Hello :) I posted a thread this afternoon bout my Leeds team who are in their second season in the championship now. I have played 20 games and am 20th in the league (which is extremely poor I know). I don't believe my team is that bad? and also i have tried many tactics with a DM and without. I seem to leak goals in the last 20 minutes of the game and often draw/lose.

I need all of your knowledge to help me regain in the top half, as I am becoming extremely annoyed.

leedsteam.jpg

Tactics forum is probably the best place for advice.

Beckham playing for Leeds!!!

HA I know, someone has asked if I cheated, but I did not. Surely I would of got a few more players if not somebody better ha! he was a free and now receives 15k a week. Not bad business i say!

Make a team of players that gel together well, not just a team of individuals. Also, maybe offload a few players who aren't being played to help the morale.

As I said, try to build a team which fits together and not just buy players who are good individuals but don't fit in to your style of play. I'm not expert but this is just what I've picked up from experience.

Hope this helps.

Archived