Why Does The Game Insist On Showing Me The Entire Game?

I've noticed that on the latest patch, usually when the match is quite close, the game will show me the entire match for the remaining few minutes (or the entire second half of ET), even though Key is still selected.

Why does it insist on doing this? I only want to watch the Key highlights, hence why I've only selected "Key". If I wanted to watch five minutes of nothing I'd select "Whole Match" fcs!

Sometimes the scoreline is 4-0 or something, and I end up watching the five minutes of stoppage time with absolutely no chances and no reason to watch it.

Why?

Is there any way to turn this off? Because it's starting to do my head in.

What's worse is when it spends 30 seconds showing a player waiting for the ball to come to him for a free kick (Zzz...), and as soon as he takes the free kick the game starts skipping it!!

I don't think the key highlights has been sat through by any of the developers because it's insanely annoying.

Same problem here, can't help you out..

What's worse is when it spends 30 seconds showing a player waiting for the ball to come to him for a free kick (Zzz...), and as soon as he takes the free kick the game starts skipping it!!
what's even worse is when a player is mildly injured, and the game shows the player walking off the pitch extremely slowly to receive treatment... and then the physio walking off the pitch as well!

Absolutely hate it when this happens :mad:

Archived