The Biggest Mistake You Have Made

Well Im just curious as heres the mistake which I made. Took mk dons to the premier league in 2 seasons. Got taken over by a sugar daddy in my second season and made some amazing signings. Won the championship in a strange manner. Me and derby were even on points and they were top on goal difference however on the last game of the season they has ten points deducted for going into admin. Wohooooo.

Done my preseason and managed to get van der vaart to mk dons!!!. However then......Tottenham came in for me. Now I had already turned down, burnley,bolton and west ham. I couldnt turn down champions league football.

This season spurs are sitting 9th and Mk dons are 4th. The team I build for years are pumped!!!!!

Dammmmmmm.

I've never done anything like this as if I've brought a team up I get too attached. Left Man City for AC Milan once cos I thought I'd have a better shot at the Champions League with Milan who had won the Serie A the previous season and I'd finished 4th. City knocked me out in the quarter finals and went on to win it.

Marrying my first wife...no wait...you meant on FM; that would be taking the national job of India. I coached them for two games; lost them both desperately; resigned and was fortunate enough to land the Israel job a couple weeks later...

Hahaha. Im doing a bit better now and like seriously the mk dons team will be there to stay as I was a good wheeler and dealer at snapping up good youngsters.

Hmmm maybe they will someday sack Ince and Ill go back for nostalgia!!!

I want the euro cup with spurs though!!

Archived