How do you get offered PPM's for your players ?

Quick query regarding PPM (players preferred moves), apologies if its been asked and answered before.

What are the factors that lead to a PPM being offered ?

For example I've got a good nippy striker thats been offered the 'places shots into top corner' PPM.

However, I have an understudy to this striker who is almost, though not quite, as good. He doesnt get that many games. He hasnt been offered the ppm.

Is it a function of the players stats, how many games they've played, the number of coaches you have, the quality of coaches, the quality of your training facilities etc ?

Or is it just luck ?

...Err, 'offered'? You know you get to choose whatever PPM you want to teach/unteach them by going into 'player interaction' on their profile?
I think he means when you go to your backroom advice,your ass manager sometimes suggests certain PPM,i'm only guessing that's what the OP meant.

I think people aren't 100% clear on what you mean? If you want a player to learn a PPM, go to player interaction ask ask them to. Unless you tell them to, they won't do it (unless it's a natural one for them), and any PPM a player has won't be transferred to a someone who is being mentored by them - you need to do this separately by going into player interaction etc. Some players can't learn certain PPMs - so for example I don't think you can tell a CB to learn to place shots?

Yeah, but theres not always the option to offer them a PPM is there ?

The only reason there won't be is if they're already learning/unlearning one, or if you recently suggested one and they said no. Or they're injured.

I find it better if you have a player who plays in the same position with some PPM's you want the younger player to have is tell the player he can learn alot from the older player.

Usually they start to go on after only a month or two.

Archived