Premier League Domination. Or not. ??

Is there any one team that as ruled the EPL on your save?

Just wondering, since no one team has really dominated the top division on my save. Playing in 2022, here are the winners and times won since 2010.

Man City - 4 (currently on course for number 5)

Chelsea - 3

Villa - 2

ARSEnal - 2

Man Utd - 2

Hopefully I'll be adding my Havant and Waterlooville team to this list next season :D

Cheers,

Brad

Chelsea won it in 2010, 11 and 12, then missed out to Man City by a point in 2013 and came 3rd in 2014.

United came 2nd, 6th, 4th, 5th before eventually regaining it in 2014.

Arsenal came 6th, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd and 6th.

Liverpool came 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 9th, 5th.

Man City came 4th, 2nd, 7th, 1st (2013) and 2nd.

Other than those five, the only teams to have made the Champions League are: Tottenham (4th; 2011, 2013); Aston Villa (4th; 2014).

In the current season, 15 games in, City lead United by a point (United were previously 8 points clear clear after 12 successive wins in all competitions, but lost the last two in a row. They needed to beat us in the League Cup (Leeds) to break a club record, but we held them to 1-1 before beating them on penalties :D Quite sweet after losing 2-1 in the league a few games before, missing a 94th minute penalty. We played all of the top four (United twice) in one month, ridiculous, but I'm drifting off-topic...), Tottenham and Arsenal are 6 behind United but with two games in hand. Chelsea 6th, Liverpool 10th but with two games in hand that could send them 5th.

That was fun.

Archived