wouldnt it be great if...

on the next fm you can actually instruct a player to train on a specific aspect of their game for e.g train on one attribute ( chosen by the manager ) at a time this way your players do not waste valuable time training unimportant stats.

this does happen in real life were u have players that are the best defenders in the world but their concentration levels might be very low therefore no matter how much training this stat will go up very very slowly regardless of your training regime.

also i feel there should be more interaction with the players in general for e.g after every match you can have individual talks with players about what they did wrong and what they should work on therefore making experience a vital tool. The more matches a player plays, the more you correct their errors at the end of every game and the better they become depending on their ca and pa.

to make that point clearer heres an example:

you have a player who gets yellow cards every game no matter what team talk you give them insted of them always being banned every other match, interact with them and after say 5 games they cut down on the ammount of cards they recieve

at the moment the only feature similar to that is telling players not to dive into tackles e.t.c

also i feel there should be more interaction with the players in general for e.g after every match you can have individual talks with players about what they did wrong and what they should work on therefore making experience a vital tool. The more matches a player plays, the more you correct their errors at the end of every game and the better they become depending on their ca and pa.

I'd like to see this in the game

Archived