Financial Problem

Who out there knows what Non-football cost under the finance tab is cos its killing me. Every season this is the only thing on my expenditure list that keeps climbing and its beginning to harm my finances. Does anyone have any idea how to reduce this.

I have no idea, but I'm with you, I would like to know 2.

It was almost impossible for me to keep a lower leauge club ticking over in the finances, mainly because of tax and non football costs.

It was only promotions that kept me from administration which surely can't be right or all non leauge and leauge 2 clubs would be going bankrupt.

if it is that stop re-newing their contracts cause they ask for more every single year, trick is to keep picking up unproven staff members that will accept the lowest wages. and if you like them enough offer them long term deals.

i agree lower league finances in this fm leaves a lot to be desired, went half way to ruining my save

i started with a lower league club with a healthy bank balance, a large squad and "good" training facilities but when the actual game time starts money starts draining away by the bucketloads with barely enough players to field a side of 11

Yeah, if you hover over it it tells you. Its not staff wages but non footballing staff wages. So that might be the pie wife and the cleaner.

We must have employed delia smith to make our pies judging by how much it was costing.

Lol it must def be the cleaners and grounds-men but it costing me about 20-something odd million at the end of the season [2016/17].I mean did i hire Cristiano ronaldo or what the NOn-football bill even tops my wage bill and my players are averaging about 37k wages. I was reckoning it was cos i just built a new stadium and it was fees paid to those workers i have not the slightest clue all i know is its killing my budget and getting on my ****

Taxes are killing me at spurs along with other costs. I am well under my wage budget but am losing 3.5 million per month and thats not right. SI have got to sort this out for the next patch because whatever they did to finances was not correct and has slightly spoiled the game.

Taxes are killing me at spurs along with other costs. I am well under my wage budget but am losing 3.5 million per month and thats not right. SI have got to sort this out for the next patch because whatever they did to finances was not correct and has slightly spoiled the game.

Get Redknapp back! Taxes won't be an issue until a few years later then! :D

Archived