Press Conference in the Toilet?

I treat the press with such total disdain that I don't attend the in-game press conferences and certainly don't make them up in my head.

I do, however, use "toilet-time" for a variety of other FM purposes, such as planning tactics, talking to myself about how tough the rest of the season might be, deciding to sell half my squad to avoid financial ruin or dreaming up paragraphs or anecdotes for my latest FM story.

I have in head press conferences in the toilet all the time. I also have in head fan meetings when out for a smoke break at work and also sometimes interviews with the press.

Have to go, yet another fan meeting is starting now

Oh yes, fan meetings.... I have those to justify buying a player who wishes to use this club as a steppingstone to something bigger. Usually I tell them that if he wants to be noticed by someone bigger then he has to play out of his skin to get noticed, hopefully that means putting in regular big performances for the club.

They still grumble and moan though. :rolleyes:

I often take my laptop in with me for a quick FM session. :thup:

It's just me, FM and my own gloriously foul stench. :D

This :thup:

I nearly always take the laptop with me to play FM, gives me something to do!

I don't take my laptop with me, but I do take a piece of paper and a pen, to write down my roster (with their ages and positions) to see in what positions I may need a new player. I seperate the roster into 2 teams, the first team and the second, and compare the average ages and stuff. Then I write down a first eleven out of players who are younger then 25 for example, just to see how the future of my team is looking :)

I don't take my laptop with me, but I do take a piece of paper and a pen, to write down my roster (with their ages and positions) to see in what positions I may need a new player. I seperate the roster into 2 teams, the first team and the second, and compare the average ages and stuff. Then I write down a first eleven out of players who are younger then 25 for example, just to see how the future of my team is looking :)

Corpus Christi, how long does it take you to poo?! :eek:

I like to have a full football focus style interview when I have to go to the shop for milk... I talk about hopes for the season, areas of improvement, transfer rumours, player form etc... in alot more detail than those silly press conferences in the game do.

Have done that since I first started when I used to do cm97/98 conferences on my way home from school.

wierd... all of you..

ive on occasiom been prone to writing down possibly tactics and teamsheets on paper while at work or in college in the past but never, ever would i consider doing the most mundane task of press conferences while enjoying the last sacred pleasure a man has left in this world

Archived