touchline instructions - what to use and when.

I hate it when I use a touchline instruction to keep a lead, then suddenly the opposition goes and scores. I don't know what to use, I've tried nearly everything, but nothing seems to be working.

It might be the opposition responding to different instructions, and I'm getting really fed up with it.

Also, when I never use the touchline instructions, it is even worse.

Any help?

I have no idea. I don't tend to use them at all really. I just do it manually through the normal tactics screen (but then while it's pending the opposition go and score... then I have to wait to change it back to attacking again...). My advice would be to try and preempt the AI - be a psychic! I find the opposition always score about 88 mins so about 85 go completely defensive or something?

I hate it when I use a touchline instruction to keep a lead, then suddenly the opposition goes and scores. I don't know what to use, I've tried nearly everything, but nothing seems to be working.

It might be the opposition responding to different instructions, and I'm getting really fed up with it.

Also, when I never use the touchline instructions, it is even worse.

Any help?

Try reading this guide,helps a lot with shouts.

http://www.theawaystand.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/369-touchline-instructions/

Archived