Hall of Fame

Just wondering why the Hall of Fame doesn't take into account Charity Shields, League Cups, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup? I know not all nations have exactly the same kind of trophy structure but most (certainly in Europe) have similar enough structures to surely accommodate taking into account more trophies?

Those tournaments aren't considered important, so it excludes them. No one will every be remembered as a great manager, even if they won these tournaments 40 times. I personally believe that a Club World Championship should be included in the hall of fame, but the others I totally understand. Its just one game, it doesn't matter.

Also, you'll notice that Minor Domestic Trophies aren't included, League Cup for example.

Surely in the current order of football (dominated by few) the achievements like League Cups particularly should be noted? Even if it only counted for like 2 points or something it would still be nice to have it recorded.

Surely in the current order of football (dominated by few) the achievements like League Cups particularly should be noted? Even if it only counted for like 2 points or something it would still be nice to have it recorded.

Yeah even if it is just a couple of points it would still be nice if they were recorded.

Spurs atm. I've won an FA cup and a League title last season, but finished in top 4 every season so far and picked up a couple of League Cups. Looking to defend my title but Man City are buying everyone good and outbidding me constantly. Hoping Crouch + Defoe will have another storming season.

2013/2014. Took over England last season which is a bit of a laugh as well. I'm yet to make any real impression in Europe - every time I draw Real Madrid in the Second knockout round, apart from one year when I drew them in the first. I always get a result away from home, but they absolutely trash me at home.

Archived