football manager creators read this!!!!!

At the moment the creators of footy manager are probably rolling around in their money and trying to fink of new ideas for the new game. Ive got an idea for you and you better do it. The idea is that you let us create our own player, he can then play for the team we manage and to build up his player attributes,so we can make him into a top player, you can use your managers wages, because wages are pointless at the moment. This would make the game well better!!!!! so try it!!!!!!!!!! and do it !!!!!!!! p.s. I expect a % of the profits by the way from the next game when you put this new feature which is my idea into the game. safe x

:thup:

• SI Staff

The only thing I've been rolling around in today is snow, but anyway...

You can create your own players in the editor if you want to add fictional people (or yourself) to the game.

We're not looking at going down the "spending wages" route either and especially not on houses, cars or women if that is what you are hinting at. The higher your wages and longer your contract will make your club think twice about sacking you.

At the moment the creators of footy manager are probably rolling around in their money and trying to fink of new ideas for the new game. Ive got an idea for you and you better do it. The idea is that you let us create our own player, he can then play for the team we manage and to build up his player attributes,so we can make him into a top player, you can use your managers wages, because wages are pointless at the moment. This would make the game well better!!!!! so try it!!!!!!!!!! and do it !!!!!!!! p.s. I expect a % of the profits by the way from the next game when you put this new feature which is my idea into the game. safe x

:thup:

Oh dear :(

Archived