Lost on pens but still through

Anyone had the above problem? I was playing as Hibs in 2015 and lost 4-3 on Pens, after I rightly berrated my team for their lack luster performance and went to continue I was met with a screan telling me that we had won 7-6 on pens. :confused:WTF:confused:

It kind of makes a mockery of the whole game don't ya think?

I had it the other way once, won on pens then it said I lost. I think its quite rare but I usually save now before the game just incase.

I think they are looking into this and it might get fixed in the next patch.

Anyone had the above problem? I was playing as Hibs in 2015 and lost 4-3 on Pens, after I rightly berrated my team for their lack luster performance and went to continue I was met with a screan telling me that we had won 7-6 on pens. :confused:WTF:confused:

It kind of makes a mockery of the whole game don't ya think?

I hope you don't mind me asking an obvious question but have you patched to 10.2.

In the changelist for this patch it mentions penalty shootout match divergance has been fixed.

I am at the moment in a long term save on FM2006 but am thinking of scrapping it and getting FM2010 but if there is an error like this in it I don't think I will. I can't think of anything worse than getting to a play-off final after a long hard season and loosing on penalties when I had actually won. Even if I won when I really lost I wouldn't be happy with that either.

I agree, it makes a mockery of the whole game.

This has just happened to me right now, i had a FA Cup 3rd Round replay and my player Osman missed and i lost 5-4 on penatlys.

In the press confrence i got the question 'Wayne Routledge made the papers by netting the winning penatly today,

how do you think this will effect his morale'.

I checked and apparently i won 7-6 on penatlys.

69747911.jpg

80916056.jpg

I watched the penatlys and everything seems right up to Osman scoring.

Danny Haynes & David Norris did miss and Delaney scored and Osman missed the last penatlys.

But it now says Osman scored, but he missed. :confused:

I'm playing with 10.2 too..

Archived