Urgent Help Required with the game!

Right, I haven't posted in a long time but here it goes.

1) Are there any good training settings that turns youth players into Wonder Kids?

2) How can I stop the other keeper from saving the ball every time I go through one on one?

3) I've created formation (using Wolves) which makes me play some quality football at times. Problem is - I've had 13 draws in 22 games this season. 9 of those draws have been 0-0's. Has anyone got a tactic that is good going forward?

There is a known and acknowledged bug that makes goal keepers unbeatable in certain positions. My guess would be that there fixing this in patch 10.3. Try creating chances that aren't directly through on goal in a straight line as I'm pretty sure that is the problem.

As for tactics, try the tactics forum.

This is a pretty attacking formation from a well known tactics creator. http://www.filefront.com/15290763/4-3-2-1TEAMP99F82A24-Chelsea-May-2010.tac/

1 - Tug's Training is the best schedule i've seen or used. It can be found in the tactics & training section.

2 - You can't, so no. Quite annoying but it's the same for both teams.

3 - The Tactics & training forum should be able to help you, try the wolves thread maybe.

edit: what he said

And welcome back also

Archived