Cast your vote! Who should i get rid of?

Im in a bit of a dilemma - i've got too many strikers for my Blackburn team in 2014 and not enough spaces! Which would be the best to get rid of?

Guilherme (24) - value 10mill, top scorer for the past few seasons so don't really wanna get rid

Matt Derbyshire (26) - value 9.75mill - consistenly good scorer - not always a starter, has been at the club since the beginning, I feel important to have some home-grown players in the team!

Neymar (20) - brazillian wonderkid, interesting a whole host of clubs - has been out on loan for the past coupla years

Batuhan (22) - turkish striker, interesting arsenal amongst others, knocking on the first team door for a few years now, always very good when comes on

Kermit Erasmus (23) - south african worth 6.75mill - striker with very good attacking stat and an impressive goal scoring average

Aquino (23) - Spanish playmaker forward - had been on loan at West Ham the previous season where he was on fire

Im thinking of getting rid of one and maybe loaning out neymar again - quick consensus - who to get rid of?

Il top up the votes at the end and transfer list the poor bugger

Help appreciated

Im in a bit of a dilemma - i've got too many strikers for my Blackburn team in 2014 and not enough spaces! Which would be the best to get rid of?

Guilherme (24) - value 10mill, top scorer for the past few seasons so don't really wanna get rid

Matt Derbyshire (26) - value 9.75mill - consistenly good scorer - not always a starter, has been at the club since the beginning, I feel important to have some home-grown players in the team!

Neymar (20) - brazillian wonderkid, interesting a whole host of clubs - has been out on loan for the past coupla years

Batuhan (22) - turkish striker, interesting arsenal amongst others, knocking on the first team door for a few years now, always very good when comes on

Kermit Erasmus (23) - south african worth 6.75mill - striker with very good attacking stat and an impressive goal scoring average

Aquino (23) - Spanish playmaker forward - had been on loan at West Ham the previous season where he was on fire

Im thinking of getting rid of one and maybe loaning out neymar again - quick consensus - who to get rid of?

Il top up the votes at the end and transfer list the poor bugger

Help appreciated

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

I'd get rid of the worst one icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they all have their strengths and weaknesses so i can really decide who the worst one is!!

You'd rather go off what a bunch of random people say about players they're not familiar with on your game than trust your own judgement? If I was your chairman you'd have been missing a head for some time now...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IbrahimAliMaher:

You'd rather go off what a bunch of random people say about players they're not familiar with on your game than trust your own judgement? If I was your chairman you'd have been missing a head for some time now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No on the contrary, i'm trusting people judgements on real in game players that they may have had past experience with and collating their opinions to come to a decision thats all.

Archived