Ibrahimovic enraged at Chiellini playing?

My back 4 was currently Chiellini, Vidic, Ferdinand, Ramos. I have Sakho on the bench.

Vidic just got injured, so of course the press conference question popped up about who should replace him.

My Ass Man replied with Chiellini. Good choice I thought, I'll play him CB and Sakho on the left, but no - Ibrahimovic is now enraged at the thought of Chiellini replacing Vidic at CB.

Why? What on earth could he have against it? Sakho has been with the club for about 3 games, and everyone else is old or an inferior player. I just don't understand the reason for him to be unhappy over this. I could understand if him favored personnel was John o'Shea or something.

Ibrahimovic is outspoken and volatile - but that still requires a reason for an outburst!

Any ideas what his problem is?

I just checked the editor for this and I can confirm, Ibrahimovic hates Chiellini! He has a dislike rating for him of 75.

But Chiellini hates big Zlat even more - he has a dislike rating of 100 for Ibrahimovic!

I just checked the editor for this and I can confirm, Ibrahimovic hates Chiellini! He has a dislike rating for him of 75.

But Chiellini hates big Zlat even more - he has a dislike rating of 100 for Ibrahimovic!

Well that settles that then.

Let's hope Aguero never gets injured, Ass Man will be on police protection.

that is rather odd. i do see this a lot, players getting annoyed at players replacement.

similarly, when im asked who will replace an injured person i get a finite list which sometimes does not contain the player i will use :D

Archived