Best/Worst Moment

Could be regarding signings, results, getting sacked/offered a job, final position in the league for example. (FM10)

One of my best was winning the Premiership with Everton. Worst was probably being 18 games unbeaten with Eng U21s, winning the Euro Champs, resigning and not getting offered a decent job with the best being Crewe.

Another annoying one was as Everton against Man City after around 65 mins, getting the keeper sent off and not having one on the bench. Lost about 6-1 :(

The best moment I had in FM was my first Champions League title with Aston Villa against a super Man City side. 1-1 after 120 minutes and then I won 8-7 on penalty shootout. Akinfeev was a god in that match. :D

I guess the worst moment was losing the World Cup final on penalty shootout against France in 2026. They scored at the 5 min mark and we equalized 15 minutes later. It would be my second WC in a row but nooooo! France had to win it!

Maybe next time...

Best moment(s) happend a couple of hours ago.

Won the League Cup Last night (easily so not much of an achievement)

But today-

Won the EPL on the last day of the season.

Won the FA Cup 3-2 in Extra Time VS United. Went into Half time 2-0 down, but pulled it back in the second half then scored the third on 110.

Won the Champions League VS Barcelona. Again went 1-0 Down at half time, but came back to win it in the second half 2-1.

Not achievements in themselves, but the season didn't start so well so it summed up this season for me. Started everything miserably only to turn it around and win it in the end. Seeing how I'm Liverpool I think this is very fitting. Never doing anything the easy way!

I don't have a worse moment so I have to say this save for me. Took me til 2011 to win anything with Liverpool, which is a first for me. I reached finals and came second every year, but it always ended in heartache. Incidentally I've never had this much fun playing as Liverpool.

winning CL final as Arsenal beat man Utd for 6 -4 at extra time. Consider we were 0 - 2 down just after 20 mins from KO

Brazil sack their manager in the middle of world cup. I took the job from Quarter final and manager to win the World Cup.... This could be easiest way of being a World Cup winning manager :-)

Archived