Why it takes for my team 20 shots to score

when oposition scores from 2... this hapend again and again.

ohh well, after over 30 hours spend with this "manager"

in my opinion this one is completely unplayable. SI ppl somehow canot put together game good from start. im not a programer but after third patch last year engine was ok so why they don't stick with something good. I went first here on the forum to check if this year game is good and i trusted the fans. Evidentlly hard core fans canot be trusted and they will say about junk of pile it is good if they see one. I'm really disapointed, too bad the only competition here is even worse CHM. I won't count FIFA manager, that is little bit different cup of tea, more arcade then anyting else. Well atleast they have nice 3D match engine right? What is left in this game? Price tag?

It is about the tactics. I did my own tactic with Atl. Madrid and scored 106 goals in the league. Now I am in a Barcelona save, with a tactic from Sortitoutsi, and while I like the premise of the tactic, it fails miserably - much in the same vein as OPs. After 30 games in the league second season(won everything in the first) and with 25 of them with opposition keepers of 8.5 rating or more, I am not sure if I want to pursue the tactics ideology. (it is basically the same as the one Arsenal uses irl.). Due to the numerous of bugs that SI still needs to iron out, you would have to endure or switch to another tactic. You will still need a lot of shots, but some tactics are just more efficient than others.

ohh well, after over 30 hours spend with this "manager"

in my opinion this one is completely unplayable. SI ppl somehow canot put together game good from start. im not a programer but after third patch last year engine was ok so why they don't stick with something good. I went first here on the forum to check if this year game is good and i trusted the fans. Evidentlly hard core fans canot be trusted and they will say about junk of pile it is good if they see one. I'm really disapointed, too bad the only competition here is even worse CHM. I won't count FIFA manager, that is little bit different cup of tea, more arcade then anyting else. Well atleast they have nice 3D match engine right? What is left in this game? Price tag?

How many clear cut chances are you creating in your matches?

This **** is ridiculous. If the opponent blocks your shot, it counts as a shot. If you shoot from 40 yards, it counts as a shot. It's not the match engine, its you nd/or your players, with some luck thrown in for good measure.

Lets look at the game I'm playing right now, away at Nantes: 1-0 up at half time, and yet I've had 16 shots. How can this be I hear you crying? Well, lets look closer shall we.

The first thing we notice is only 3 (3!) of those shots are on target. "But thats not realistic!" I hear you cry. Well look at the analysis screen and at shots, and we notice my MC has has 7 shots, of which only 1 is on target. Why? Well he's an expert at long shots, and so I've set him to 'shoot from distance' often. "But only 1/7 of his shots is on target, thats not right" I hear you bleat once more. Well look even closer - all of those shots were outside of the area, and 4 were blocked, whil the two that went wide were fro 25 yards+

So, there is a reason for everything. Imbiciles.

This **** is ridiculous. If the opponent blocks your shot, it counts as a shot. If you shoot from 40 yards, it counts as a shot. It's not the match engine, its you nd/or your players, with some luck thrown in for good measure.

Lets look at the game I'm playing right now, away at Nantes: 1-0 up at half time, and yet I've had 16 shots. How can this be I hear you crying? Well, lets look closer shall we.

The first thing we notice is only 3 (3!) of those shots are on target. "But thats not realistic!" I hear you cry. Well look at the analysis screen and at shots, and we notice my MC has has 7 shots, of which only 1 is on target. Why? Well he's an expert at long shots, and so I've set him to 'shoot from distance' often. "But only 1/7 of his shots is on target, thats not right" I hear you bleat once more. Well look even closer - all of those shots were outside of the area, and 4 were blocked, whil the two that went wide were fro 25 yards+

So, there is a reason for everything. Imbiciles.

I agree your observations, it's actually the way stats are garnered and presented which is most wrong (or possibly the way people fail to interpret them properly)

BUT, please refrain from bad language and don't call people imbeciles, that doesn't help your otherwise sensible comments one bit.

Archived