Anyone had this before?

Before:

kohlerbefore.jpg

After:

kohler.jpg

Michael Jackson jokes aside, is this common?

No save game editing tools or anything have been used. I am pretty sure the change must have happened recently, I only noticed during a press conference when I started wondering who the guy pictured was....

My furthest back save is two months prior (already changed) and I didn't notice it till the screenshotted date. Pre-season mostly, wasnt checking my most reliable players stats or face for a couple of months.

Dispells the conspiracy theory I was about to hatch... hes got a concussion currently, was gonna blame that!

hesback.jpg

Randomly, he has been restored to his former glory. Bizzare.

I used to have a player who would have nice black hair and then all of a sudden, blond and curly with a different expression. It'd change constantly.

The skin transformation is something else. Imagine watching youtube highlights of this player and going, wtf? :confused:

Heh, well yes I had originally attributed that to a "haircut" which I think is a nice feature for the regens to have (aging, hairstyle, etc), because I did have a player who I was happy to have because he was probably the best looking regen on the squad (which meant kit sales would go up!), then suddenly, he's ugly.

Then there was the chap who's hairstyle and face/expression change dramatically. This wasn't a haircut, most likely the same bug as listed by the OP. Didn't bother me too much but should be addressed as they never caught it when making the game or patch.

Facial expressions are linked to morale, so if his morale plummeted, he would go from smiling to frowning. Also, why wasn't it a haircut? I'm not sure if it sometimes changes unrealistically but I would still probably put it down to being a haircut.

Before:

kohlerbefore.jpg

After:

kohler.jpg

Michael Jackson jokes aside, is this common?

No save game editing tools or anything have been used. I am pretty sure the change must have happened recently, I only noticed during a press conference when I started wondering who the guy pictured was....

Happened quite a bit on FM2009...

In fact, my best player on FM2009 did it a couple of times I think.

Not skin colour or anything, he just changed his look entirely.

Archived