Why am I unable to take over a national side?

My national side to be specific, England.

I applied for the job (year2022) and after a week or so they offered it to me. Naturally I accepted. Nothing happened. I was again offered the job. Accept. Nothing. Rinse and repeat.

My game is not patched as I've had severe difficulty installing it, and I assume the patch may fix this problem. However, is it possible to cure this bug another way.

Thanks.

I have this problem! I am manchester united manager, Capello has just been sacked after the 2012 euros and I applied for the job. Now I keep getting weekly emails from england accepting my application which I keep accepting but nothing ever changes. It is now mid sep and I started accepting the job offer first week in aug.

I have never had a problem with FM10 and I'm not sure if I need to do this patch thing or even why I would need to.

I have this problem! I am manchester united manager, Capello has just been sacked after the 2012 euros and I applied for the job. Now I keep getting weekly emails from england accepting my application which I keep accepting but nothing ever changes. It is now mid sep and I started accepting the job offer first week in aug.

I have never had a problem with FM10 and I'm not sure if I need to do this patch thing or even why I would need to.

Why would you need to do it? To fix the problem you have?

Archived