Im sick of this what do they have against me?

In my opinion this has been a problem in previous footy managers too.

I am currently Liverpool in the year 2016 and i have won everything possible with them many times over,i am currently the Spain manager too and won the last Euro championship.

Anyway the Lazio job has become available which i quite fancy,would make a nice change etc etc..Lazio are currently doing badly and find themselves in 14th place,continue continue and my application has been unsuccessful,they appointed an Italian manager whom has won absolutely NOTHING at all,and has pathetic manager stats of 10`s and 11`s..the highest is 14.

Now i want this job,so i had restarted the save and tried again but this time i resigned as manager of Liverpool,just incase it was because Lazio couldnt/wouldnt pay Liverpool any compensation....so im jobless with no ties,a manager whom has won everything,and they STILL go for this loser!!!!

He's Italian :thup:

Its the same with a lot of clubs really, they prefer to appoint managers who speak the language of their players and country. If they appoint you and you cannot speak the language then, you cannot communicate with the players and therefore, IRL, you would have a problem managing them. This is why they would prefer to employ a decent manager who speaks the language fluently and understands the culture to a good manager who can't speak the language.

Similar thing happened to me too. England appointed Stuart Pearce instead of me. In his first major competition, England, ranked first in the world, bowed out in the group stages of the World Cup.

I'm English btw, so I have no idea why they would choose Pearce ahead of me

Haha Boltman no matter how long i had spent in Liverpool i would never lose my Prestonian accent..no offense scousers!!

But its stupid,surely the art of managing over rules the language barrier! Spain adopted me

Managing Spain/Liverpool, same thing. The players can understand you because they all live there :D

It might be that they can't afford your wages. As you've been highly successful, then obviously you are going to command a very high wage. Lazio might not be able to afford to offer you the money and therefore aren't prepared to offer you the job.

Edit: Or not after reading your last post.

Archived