What\'s your longest Unbeaten streak?

As it says in the title really.

unbeateenn.png

That\'s mine. If you include all other domestic competitions, it actually extends to 56 games. But overally in this save, Ive only lost twice, once to Juventus, once to Liverpool.

So, what\'s yours?

I won 17 games in a row in all competitions without cheating (premiership, champions league etc) and that is at this moment 27 games unbeaten. I'm hoping for that to go on for a lot later. And fingers crossed break arsenals record of winning 14 premiership games in a row :D. 13 at the moment.

That's why some people won't post records becasue folks like you accuse.

I'm sorry but you're such an idiot.

If you could read properly, you would see that I did NOT accuse him,

but just insuated that someone probably will cause they wouldn't believe that someone could get a 50+ unbeaten streak going.

Agreed :thup:

It really does seem that if you want to post anything here you'll end up having to prove your innocence amid a sea of smart arse one-liners!

Another idiot who can't read properly.:thdn:

I can't remember exactly, but I went the entire season as Burscough in the BSN without being beaten (outside of cup matches, but I did win the FA Trophy, not the FA Cup mind you). This was followed up by twelve league losses in a row in BSP which got me the sack.

I also had an entire unbeaten season as Leeds once, this actually may be my longest run. (From League One to maybe a few games into the Championship league).

Idiot eh? I didn't see what you wrote originally but im guessing as you got infracted for and it was edited, it wasn't polite.

Just a sidenote, but did i quote you? NO. It was just a statement about past goings on on these forums, something even you alluded to in your post!

I shall await my apology ;)

I'm sorry but you're such an idiot.

If you could read properly, you would see that I did NOT accuse him,

but just insuated that someone probably will cause they wouldn't believe that someone could get a 50+ unbeaten streak going.

The sooner users like bisk are banned the better harmony these forums will be.get a grip mate.

my best ever fm unbeaten streak came in fm 2010, I was Fulham in the Championship, in the 2012/2013 season. I went the first 26 games unbeaten in the league, but unfortunately lost to Middlesbrough. I then went on another unbeaten streak until the last game of the season, when I lost to Cardiff. Luckily I had already won the league, six points clear of Sheff. utd. and with 10 points deducted.

Archived