Suggestion for FM11 - All time appearances

Hello,

FM10 has a record for most league appearances for a club. It also needs another record for all time appearances. For exapmle at Man Utd,

Giggs has made the most all time appearances, but Bobby Charlton has made the most league appearances.

This would be pretty simple to add in wouldn't it?

I have often thought about this, and I would really like to see it implemented :thup:

The reason they don't have it is because the don't have full records of non-league appearances before the game starts.

I have also thought about the possible reasons it is not in the game, and came up with what you said. However, I have also always been hopeful that it will be included in future versions. The simple reason being, if they didn't have all the data in say, 2001, if they started collating the data in 2002, maybe by 2011 or 2012, they will have the stats for lots of players, and could therefore be added. Here's hoping it is in FM11 :D

Be nice to hear an official response from SI as to whether or not they are thinking of doing it.

It defo should be implemented in the future i have said this t my mate before.

I don't think it would be that hard t do, wiki has most of the cup and continental comps appearance and goals records of players from around the world.

Archived