Odd AI substitutions

Ok, been meaning to bring this up for a while. Last nights events have finally made me do it.

I've noticed for a while with 10.2.0 that there are some very strange substitutions going on. I have noticed AI teams substituting their keepers quite often for no apparent reason. Anybody else had this happen??

I was playing last night and the AI made a change at half time. The player in question scored on 52 mins and was then promptly substitured. No injuey no knock no nothing.

I don't think I've ever seen that happen. Not sure I've ever seen the opposition keeper get sent off though, maybe the AI does crazy things when that happens. I've seen the AI do other odd things tactically though: I was 4-1 up against utd after an hour, made some changes thinking it was safe. Utd brought it back to 4-3 with 10 mins to go. Then they go 5-4-1 defensive formation for the last 10 mins. I was on the ropes with no subs left! In the end they still scored a fourth from a horrendous offside decision but there we go.

Archived