Quick question

Is it possible to install FM10 via steam without the disc if I have the verification code?

My laptops charger has broke but my disc is still in the disc tray. I want to install it on my Mum's laptop so I can play when she isn't using it. Is this possible?

I fear not :(

If you look on the drive itself, next to the eject button there should be a small hole. Stick something like a paper-clip down it and it will eject the drive.

Doesn't always work and sometimes, rather stupidly, isn't accessable. Had to tear apart an old PC to rescue USM98 once. :D

You could always take the back off the laptop, and plug it into the mains that way.

Though that may just be the computer geek in me speaking... :D

But it's the adapter that doesn't work, not the battery.

I'm gonna go with the download via steam and see if it's possible. If that doesn't work, the paperclip idea would be worth a bash.

But it's the adapter that doesn't work, not the battery.

I'm gonna go with the download via steam and see if it's possible. If that doesn't work, the paperclip idea would be worth a bash.

I know, but seeing as you've lost the charger, it'll only be a matter of time before the battery runs out. Therefore, my plan was to charge the laptop.

I actually did it once, so I'm not just making stuff up. :thup:

I know, but seeing as you've lost the charger, it'll only be a matter of time before the battery runs out. Therefore, my plan was to charge the laptop.

I actually did it once, so I'm not just making stuff up. :thup:

The battery has already run out, which is why I can't get my disc out ;)

Archived