Regens in poor leagues question

I just wondered how good the regens will be in a poor league such as San Marino or Andorra if you had a youth academy and 20 for the youth facilities?

This is obviously the highest in the game. I have noticed all the teams in San Marino have 1 for youth facilities. So this is obviously why they produce such poor regens. But at 20 would it create regens as good as Brazilians, Spanish, English, etc, or is it hardcoded into the game that Sanmarinese regens will always be poor? And 20 would just mean really good players for Sanmarinese standards?

Cheers in advance

I've tried this once in the Singapore league which has a league reputation of 4 I think. The clubs were producing poor (and/but realistic) regens. When I tweaked the youth facilities to 20 for the four biggest clubs, each of them started producing world class regens of 150, 170, 140PAs which is good considering the fact that top clubs like Man Utd and Barcelona get only about 1 regen with >170PA per season. Meanwhile, the rest of the clubs were continuing to churn out poor (and/but realistic) regens who really are better off not pursuing their future in professional football.

Archived