Your Greatest Victory

perhaps not my greatest but just beat chelsea reserves in my 1st pre season friendly as feltham my local team at english level 11, chelsea res had kalou and malouda up front to anougst other good youngsters the score was 3-2 and a guy they just loaned me scored a hatrick

I was 2-0 down and had 10 men at half time against Barcelona in the Champions League final on FM2006, and I came back to win 3-2. I moved my awesome left wing regen up front and he scored twice.

I have a few "Great" victories...

This - Because Smylie scored 15 goals in this game. An all time FM record, I think.

This - Because 21-0 is amazing. The biggest ever result in FM08 History.

This - Because its the first time I won the Champs League with Knockbreda - in 2037. Took me 28 years :)

LMAO "goddamn.jpg"

I have a few "Great" victories...

This - Because Smylie scored 15 goals in this game. An all time FM record, I think.

This - Because 21-0 is amazing. The biggest ever result in FM08 History.

This - Because its the first time I won the Champs League with Knockbreda - in 2037. Took me 28 years :)

I love the way he didn't even get Man of the Match. :D

Greatest victory and greatest match was when my CCC Boston played EPL Hull City in the 2019 FA Cup final

We got completley outplayed for the entire match. But went 1-0 up after 20 mins. On 92 mins Hull equalised. Then in the 1st half of extra time the got a pen which my keeper saved and they then proceeded to hit the bar and post in the 2nd half of extra time. Pens came and i won 8-7. For shear joy and excitement and nerve wrecking i've never had a game like it.

My mid table PSG side at the start of the season 5 games in with 3 losses then beating Monaco who were top 7-1 away, with Horau scoring 5. This put us on a run of form that saw me to top at xmas (Then got the February blues which always seems to manifest in my saves and fell away to 4th). The Monaco result was huge though, pure domination and Horau was incredible.

Taking Arsenal to CL final v Man Utd in season 1. All play-able GK were injured so young Areola (16 years old) would be playing his first game for Arsenal.

We were down 0 - 2 after 20 mins, however Arsenal manage to score twice before half time.

2 - 2

After the half time, there were more goals to come.

2 - 3

2 - 4

At this point, I though I would be game over with only 10 mins to go and I have use all sub, but.....

3 - 4

4 - 4

Eventually, we scored twice in the second half of extra time and win the CL final by 6 -4

This one of the match I though I would get a heart attack by playing FM.

Hmm ive had a lot but one that sticks out was beating Inter Milan about 8-1 at home as AC milan in champs league quarter final. (having said that i lost the return leg about 7-3 haha) FM07 i think

Or perhaps beating inter 3-2 in the champions league final on FM09 as newcastle, was losing 2-0, so i put on Balotelli in AMR even though hed been rubbish all season. Last 20 mins he gets a hat-trick...

Just beat Norwich with Bristol Rovers, 2-1.

I'm a little drunk and actually went over a whole "team talk" in my head, and it worked. I kept telling them that this was their cup final and if we couldn't beat Norwich we didn't deserve to beat anyone.

Doesn't sound that special, but it's fresh on the brain as it's just happened.

On my Benfica save, I needed to beat Everton at home to stay in with a chance of qualifying to the next stage of the Europa League. Di Maria and Ansaldi were injured and I wasn't too confident with my back-ups.

1-0 down after 30 mins :(...1-1 35 mins :)...Half time......85 mins 1-1 still, heading out.....85 minutes, change of tactics - overload, direct passing, no timewasting...92 mins/93 - Cardozo scores 2-1

Should qualify now, would be very unlucky not to!

Was England/Man City manager coming into the Euro's of 2012.

I hadn't really given my young English talent from Man City much time in the Euro's (had the likes of Mattock, Wilshere and Delph).

Giving them each around 20 minutes in each game just to build up their caps.

Then the Final came, me against Spain.

They take the lead early on with an amazing effort from a midfielder and it looked to be a 1-0 win for Spain.

Quick change of faces saw Wilshere on for Gerrard, Delph on for Carrick and Mattock for Cole.

And just as I did that, Gerrard scores a header. So as my subs came on, the score was 1-1.

Then the 87th minute went something like;

- A fine run down the left from Mattock

- Mattock full on switches the ball to the Inside Forward Wilshere on the right flank

- Wilshere cuts inside and whips in an inviting cross

- DELPH LAUNCHES A VOLLEY INTO THE BACK OF THE NET!

It was a very dramatic moment :p But what I loved more was that all 3 of my young superstar subs combined to create a magical winner!

I once got offered the holland job and took it, realized they had just lost 4-1 at home to slovakia in a 2 leg playoff to get to the World Cup. I went to Slovakia away and won 5-0......Not the best of teams but a good achievment imo.

im juventus at the minute and played real madrid in the semis of the champions league in my third season, played away in the first leg and got beat 3-0 so i had to win 4-0 at home!

anyway, i decided to go 4-3-3 and pump the ball up to trezeguet, iaquinta and amauri and hope for the best, i scored with 20 seconds of the game kicking off to go one up then minutes later madrid levelled through ronaldo! i thought it was over...now had to win 5-1 to get through so i instructed the team to pump ball into the box, overload and take more risks..on the stroke of half time i went 2-1 up so i told the team they could win it. After constantly battering madrid i managed to get 2 goals in quick succession to make it 4-1 but the clock was ticking down....i thought that was it for me.....until....deep into stoppage time (94th minute) iaquinta headed home from a corner!! i was going mental!

unfortunately i was beaten 2-0 in the final off barcelona.

Reached the Champions League final with Rangers 4 years in a row, losing the first 3.

Finals...

07/08: Rangers 0-2 Man Utd

08/09: Rangers 4-5 Bayern Munich (Worst game ever! was 4-0 UP at half-time! Then everything went to hell)

09/10: Rangers 1-2 Juventus

Then my best result in the next season...

10/11: Rangers 1-0 Juventus

Only time I've ever won the Champions League, best game ever :thup:

Note: This was back in FM08

Playing as Dunfermline FC third division in 2016 and they are in financial debt big time! Just beaten Elgin who WERE running away with the league 5-1! now 8 games unbeaten after a terrible season setting up the team, and getting beaten in 6 games at the start of this season!

• 4 weeks later...

playing as man utd champions league semi final, played my standard formation at home and won 2-0 (both from nani) going into second leg packed the midfield and won that game 4-0 (carrick, hargreaves, fletcher and berbatov) beating barca 6-0 on aggregate for the chance to play chelski in the final! messi and zlatan didnt even have a sniff in both games thanks to the awesome defence of Fabio-Samba-Ferdinand-Fabio

Archived