Fm 2010 rogue game & sheer greed by SI

To Kriss Moderator

As I actually know the bug count on release compared with previous versions I can categorically refute the OP's contention.

Miles did outline the new bug and development management process in a post some time ago and I can testify that it's been hugely effective.

That doesn't mean of course that there aren't any, it does indicate how SI are prepared to try all routes to improve the quality though.

If the OP would like to post his thoughts without the insults I'm sure we'd all like to discuss it, but because of his insulting manner this thread is closed.

I don't know where did you see the insults, and when the people who keeps SI alive and kicking are here discussing some valid points, and you decide to close the thread, just shows the contempt SI have for the customers who spend their hard earned cash on their game.

Total lack of tolerance, and a censorship touching a dictatorship tendency.

Shame on you

How long til this one gets closed?

You were fairly insulting to SI, which is unnecessary. If you have a problem post in a sensible discussion type manner, then your thread will stay open.

There are plenty of open threads with the same 'issues' as you but they're written sensibly.

To be honest I've been reading these forums for a while and most SI guys have been very tolerant of a lot of the posts I read.

I really don't know of any company that's this in touch with it's customers. There might be some, but I'm sure SI are in a minority when it comes to this.

Archived