Blue Screen

Anyone ever get a blue screen when trying to play a match? Went back to the old laptop while the new one gets fixed but it comes up with ialmnt5.sys error and blue screen, googled it and it says driver error but surely it shouldnt cause a blue screen and reboot!

Happen to anyone?

Called the 'Blue Screen Of Death', seriously bad for your PC/Laptop. It's to do with your basic PC settings, the things that make it 'tick'. Some programmes can change these if they are not suitable for your PC/Laptop. So just wait until your new one comes back or risk 'killing' your backup one

Yeah but its strange its not the hd blue screen or even the memory one, I updated my graphics driver and now its fine, just never thought software would cause it, especially after god knows how many FMs and CMs Ive played over the years! Im too addicted to wait two weeks for the laptop! Ive got to bring glory back to Cork City dont you know :D

Yeah but its strange its not the hd blue screen or even the memory one, I updated my graphics driver and now its fine, just never thought software would cause it, especially after god knows how many FMs and CMs Ive played over the years! Im too addicted to wait two weeks for the laptop! Ive got to bring glory back to Cork City dont you know :D

Glad you sorted it :thup: I couldn't be without FM for two weeks either :)

Archived