The Editing

hi this is just about the editing topic further up but for some reason it would not let me reply in there so i just thought i would make a new discussion as there is something i really need to ask. Can someone please help me about how i mkae changes i have read all the posts but can't get my head around it about what to do i alson want to make my players have better abilites can someone please reply with a step by step so i understand how to edit please thanks..

hi this is just about the editing topic further up but for some reason it would not let me reply in there so i just thought i would make a new discussion as there is something i really need to ask. Can someone please help me about how i mkae changes i have read all the posts but can't get my head around it about what to do i alson want to make my players have better abilites can someone please reply with a step by step so i understand how to edit please thanks..

• SI Staff

Easiest way to edit is to download the editor from sigames.com - install and run that on a PC and then transfer the generated text file onto your PSP.

(alternatively if you just want to ensure your database is up to date download one of the updates available from this forum)

Archived