Just the one name please...

Ty

Well, I am just about to start my career game, and I fancied Leeds as an ideal candidate. (use to absolutely hate them, but going to take them to the Prem then leave to another low english club to the Prem).

But I want to make my name just Tyoldinho (have never done this before), Real name is Ty Clark, but want to make this my in-game alter ego ;) Brazilian Manager Tyoldinho with second nationality as English.

But it wont let me just have a first name, I have to enter a second name? :) Is there anyway I can just have the one commonly known as name like all Brazilians (Hulk, Ronaldinho etc).

Ty

As Edle says, you can set yourself a nickname by right clicking your name and choosing 'Set Nickname'. This doesn't work on the original version though, I don't think so you will need to be patched up :thup:

As Edle says, you can set yourself a nickname by right clicking your name and choosing 'Set Nickname'. This doesn't work on the original version though, I don't think so you will need to be patched up :thup:

Cheers guys, I am definitely all patched up! :thup: And works, cheers again!

Archived