Laptop to play FM10

With that sort of budget, you can easily get a 2.2Ghz, 4GB laptop :thup: With the possibility of a small graphics card to play FM just fine.

Something like this HP Laptop would be brilliant IMO. Alot of laptop for your money there, went with my mate to pick up one last week (he is paying monthly Internet stick thing and got it free) and it plays FM a dream.

Plays 3D pretty well as well, something like FM, you don't really need a great graphics card, I don't have one in mine and it the 3D match screen is smooth and clear. :thup:

With that sort of budget, you can easily get a 2.2Ghz, 4GB laptop :thup: With the possibility of a small graphics card to play FM just fine.

Something like this HP Laptop would be brilliant IMO. Alot of laptop for your money there, went with my mate to pick up one last week (he is paying monthly Internet stick thing and got it free) and it plays FM a dream.

Plays 3D pretty well as well, something like FM, you don't really need a great graphics card, I don't have one in mine and it the 3D match screen is smooth and clear. :thup:

Tyoldinho, how many leagues can you load up with the HP Laptop?

In addition are using primarily for FM2010 or using for other tasks such as Microsoft Office programs?

Archived