Two computers

I don't think you will be able to. Steam only lets you have one instance of your account logged in, I think. I know for sure that your copy will be tied into your surrent Steam account though, so you wouldn't be able to make a new account and install the game to that without buying a new copy.

Not dure if this will get me into bother, but I installed through Steam on main pc (more leagues running to go for the acheivements :p) and used Uniloc on my laptop, thats the way I'd play 2 games at once, tho I'm not sure why you would want to! lol

Not dure if this will get me into bother, but I installed through Steam on main pc (more leagues running to go for the acheivements :p) and used Uniloc on my laptop, thats the way I'd play 2 games at once, tho I'm not sure why you would want to! lol

It shouldn't do.

You could do something similar to that, use a STEAM game on one PC and play with the disk in on the other.

I´ve searched the forum but cant find a similar question. Can I have the game on both my pc and my laptop. I´m registering through steam now so would that enable me to use it in different computers?

Thanks

You can install FM2010 on to as many computers as you want however you can only play the game on one computer at a time. If you have installed the game with Steam when you log onto your Steam account from say your Laptop it will log off your Steam account on your Desktop and vice-versa.

I've got FM on the PC through steam and on the laptop via the disk. Works fine

Can't understand why people resort to this when simply turning steam offline takes 2 clicks of the mouse.

That, and the Steam achievements are only registered on one computer.

That said, I've never had reason to play on more than one machine at a time, so I can only assume this is a way of getting a network game going without both parties owning the game?

Naughty? I dunno.:confused:

Archived