Blue Square Teams... Who Should I Manage

Eastbourne would be a good challenge. Perennial non-leaguers Altrincham would be fun to take a long way. Or you could restore league football to Barrow, voted out of the football league in '72 and in the wilderness since. Or try to make Gateshead the best team in the North-East.

If you want a challenge then go for Chester. If you want an "easier" job then go for the richest club in the division. Or you can keep pressing random untill a BSP team comes up and start with them.

What I did was start with AFC Wimbledon because I think they should be where MK Dons are now and MK Dons should have had to start from scratch when they were created. So I went with AFC Wimbledon to get them in a higher division than MK Dons

Chester is only really a one season challenge. Get through the deduction and they are a reasonably easy team to trounce the BSP with.

Another good idea is to holiday for one season and take a job at one of the sides promoted to the BSP. Then you really have to start from scratch and build from nothing, grey players, to a squad by the end of the first transfer window and then consolidate and push on to glory. Very hard.

cambridge united me and my mate tried it and succeded very well we are currently sitting in league 1 18th in the league with 3 consecutive promotions its brilliant set one of ur attacking midfielders as long shots and one striker as long shots then you cant go wrong any more then just let me know and i will post on here

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived