Media has too high an opinion of me!

OK so managed Motherwell for 2 and a half years barely fighting off relegation. Take control of Sporting Gijon in Spain half way through the season and go down - they were relegation candidates! Now in Liga 2 and fighting for promotion as we should be. But some of my players can't get motivated to play for me as I have only national rep.

Anyway, news says Barcelona's looking for replacements for Guardiola as they're struggling and I'm one of the possibilities. Surely I don't deserve to be linked with one of the top clubs in the game after 3 and a half years of mediocrity?!

Pro footballer I think!! But there's still an inconsistency. If I'm too lowly for some players to be motivated by me, then I should also be too lowly for the Barca job. Not a big deal though.

I wouldnt worry too much.

In my latest save with Rangers ive won

3 domestic trebles (league, Scottish cup, League cup)

A double (League and Scottish cup)

3rd in CL group stages ----> Semi final of Europa cup

1st in CL group stages ----> Qtr Final of CL

1st in CL group stages ----> Semi Final of CL

Scotland job became available, i applied for it and they went for David Moyes instead... who had been out of a job for over a year after getting sacked by Everton.

You would think that considering Scotland dropped to about 40th in the rankings they would have killed to get me onboard.

Archived