Query about monthly payments

Just something I've been wondering, When you offer to pay a club over 24 months and select for example £10 million, would that be £10 million over 24 months or £10 million a month for 24 months (which is obviously not what I intend to pay!)? Just wondering as when you're making an offer to a club it's not exactly clear which of these is going to happen.

That's something I've been wondering as well. I've tried to buy a few players with monthly payments, but when it's time for him to sign I get the message that I don't have enough money?! Well...er...that's why I wanna pay through monthly payments! If I had the cash I would pay all at once of course...

It's 10 million over 24 months not 10 million per month.

This isn't a bug though. Only bugs should be posted in this fourm:)

I'll move this to General Discussion in case you wish to further discuss monthly installments and whether or not the game makes it clear enough how the money is spread (I think it does by the way).

Cheers.

You need to have the first year's payments available up front, which may cause some confusion. Basically, a 24 month deal can't go through unless you have half the money in your transfer budget.

I thought it was 6 months payment you needed?

Archived