Assistant Manager Team Report

First off, I am Airdrie United in the Second Division in Scotland. I got a new Asst. Manager who has judging potential and current at 15 each.

Before the start of the season all my players were at least 3 star, some at 4.5 and some at 4. However 16 games into the season and my team report now is mostly 2 star and 1.5 star.

So my question is, how accurate are these results? Should I ignore them completely or is it also based on form? If it is, my 1.5 star players have an average of around 7.5 and my higher starred players are playing worse. Seems counter intuative. I did not think the star ratings would change so much so quickly. Its happened at the start of every season and seems to "reset" at the end, whether or not the team has been promoted/relegated etc.

One other thing. If your team has been promoted, when does the Scout Reports star ratings reflect the league you will be playing in? If I scout a player before being promoted I get the same star rating as I do straight after the team has been confirmed as promoted. Which makes it very hard to decide what players to buy for the upcoming season. I don't want to wait until the pre-season starts as a lot of the bargains have been snapped up by then.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Archived