Some more thoughts

I downloaded 10.2. Played one season. Match engine is improved and is in fact enjoyable (I watch with sideline view). Yes there are plenty of insanely stupid and annoying episodes but overall, its a big improvement on the packaged version. Database is pretty strong, even if some players/teams are over stated and others are understated.

The biggest complaint I have are the crashes. During the one season I played, the game crashed 3-4 times. Being aware of this unremedied defect, I have autosaved every week but its a major flaw and its unacceptable that SI have failed to remedy it. My computer is new, and has far in excess of the requirements stated on the box - computer

"recommended" set up is playing 4 leagues - I only play with 1 only (England League 2 up) and large database. This defect should have been remedied in 10.1.1, it remains unremedied 10.2 and of course we dare not ask about 10.3. As a consumer I am asking would someone from SI (not a mod, fanboy, anti-fanboy, guesser, opinion enforcer, "don't know but have an opinion anyway", whinger, marketing bloke etc etc) explain when this defect will be remedied.

Archived