collapse of deportivo

well i never thought i would see a collapse of these proportions and wondered if they go down hill dramatically in other peoples games as well? im in season 5 and this is a summary of the situation they are in....

relegated in season 4, now bottom of the spanish 2nd tier with 4 points in 14 games

club valued at 14m but a debt of 146m :eek:

went into administration in season 3. took over but are now bankrupt

sacked 8 managers in the game so far. had a woman and a unknown englishman in charge

Sielva is the only player valued at over a million

top earners are on just 150quid a week.

hard to see them ever coming back up the ladder unless some billionaire takes over. they currently dont have a manager, some job it would be to rescue these!!!

That's a collapse of monumental proportions. I've never seen one that bad. Dep are currently 10th in Primera on mine so obv. doesn't happen regularly. The worst drop like that I've seen is Newcastle ending up in L2. That was funny.

They are a bit of a yoyo club in my game. 2015 they are in the top division but have lots of debt.

Theres no teams that have dramaitically fallen in my game. Barcelona and Real have been taking turns winning the leauge for the past 7 years and the English prem doesnt look much different to how it is now. West ham did win the leauge a few years ago, though and are now an established top 4 club.

i would play as them but im still trying to get weymouth up the leagues. paying sielva 150quid a week must be an insult to him. its easy to compare this to leeds but this looks a whole lot worse. i think they will struggle in the next division down as well with this situation.

1 thing that is confusing tho. it says next to finances bankrupt (in receivership) but next to chairman status it says 'loves the club'. is this a mistake?

Archived