Regens

I'm currently in 2014 as Spurs manager, I've just led them to two straight titles, challenging Arsenal for a third. Some of my players are starting to hit 30s and I want to bring in some young fresh faces. I'm a great believer in young british talent and rely quite heavily on my youth products for that, and I'm reluctant to bring in tonnes of foreign talent to bolster my youth ranks. However I'm not averse to it if they are going to become a 'leading' ... in whatever position. Only trouble is, my scouts scattered across the globe can't seem to find any. Most of them have at least 2/3 Judging potential and ability and adaptability 18 or higher so there's no trouble there. There just doesn't seem to be any real quality regens about. I've seen threads before about there being too many quality regens but I can't find any.

Am i doing something wrong/searching in the wrong place?

imo you have to check the knowledge of your scouts and assign them to the arreas they know most about. if your scout only has knowledge of england for example, he won't find good regens in brazil etc..

i'm in 2014 as well and i have to say i weekly get a lot of reports with good regens

I have no trouble findings good English regens, theres a few amazing ones including a 17 year old keeper that is already playing in the first team for Aston Villa. LilSaint summed it up really, get some good english scouts (David Hamilton), and scout England/UK maybe with a filter setting being under 21.

I have a problem atm that about 10 regens are all dubbed the new Michael Owen, a bit of variety would be nice. I have also got the new paul gascoigne, the new david platt, the next owen hargreaves, the next ashley cole, the next paul ince and the next tony adams.

I have a problem atm that about 10 regens are all dubbed the new Michael Owen, a bit of variety would be nice. I have also got the new paul gascoigne, the new david platt, the next owen hargreaves, the next ashley cole, the next paul ince and the next tony adams.

second that, just yesterday found 3 regens that were all dubbed the new patrice evra :)

Archived