With bad game coming ridiculous transfer fees...

for Hulk 48M Euro, duno how much for Villa or de Rossi, last bid i make was 38M for Villa and 40M for De Rossi... they didn't even negotiate... i think there value will be somewhre around 60-70M which is in this economy ridiculous and it would be ridiculous even before. Benzema went to Real for 35M Euro. If i compare Hulk with him ( i'm not saying Hulk is wors or better, just he is from Portugal Porto and Benzema on eyes from Lyon, which will ask for more money then Porto can) there is no way Porto would ask for 48M Euro.

wow that does seem like a lot i got Hulk for 12m on fm 09 and in all fairness he was a beast. Perhaps there's just a little too much inflation in the game, porto (like most other portuguese teams) are usually willing to sell on their stars for a profit and then just replace them with cheaper, younger players. They normally don't ask for a whole lot.

Saw someone having to pay 50-60m for Villa. Also saw him go to Liverpool for 40m.

In this day and age, and yes this economy (where the rich have it all and everyone else has little to nothing), I can see that happening... But I do agree with you, it's frustrating chasing your targets sometimes. This is usually where I end up buying some unknown (to me) Ukrainian player who sucks.

Yeah absolutely. on the same regard I just sold on Jose Baxter from Everton to Barcelona for 28mil pound + 50% of next sale (not profit).

But this has been discussed in other forums about the transfers problems. The main problem with the game is the wealth generation from mid level top tier clubs. E.g I only ever play with Everton. As we know Everton are always cash strapped season upon season. Yet 4 seasons in my board allows me 35mil pound and 1mil wage structure with a continental finish. There is just too much money being generated in the same skewing the transfer system.

Actually I'd love to get an answer on this. My line of thought would be Super-rich clubs, eg Barca, Real, Chelsea, Man utd..... are continuously generating transfer budgets of 60mil pound i'm sure (tho i never use these teams). This money filters through down the chain year after year, creating wealth for smaller clubs who can then buy bigger stadiums. In a infinate timeline would every team slowly upgrade their stadiums until every club was a super-club?

Archived