Disapointing, want my money back

Again terrible match, how you want me to believe this can hapend? Again the same,for 100 time, are you all guys who play this game completely blind? I will find customer service number tommorow and i will call. I want my money back for this piece of junk. Playing weak team on there field. Wining 2:0, they got one player red carded at 21 min. and of course... final outcome was a DRAW!! with shots 24/11 for me and 9/5 for them. Are you SI serious or what? I will never buy manager again, from gret games you use to make this junk which is not ready even after second patch??? you have to be kiding me right? I'm very unsatisfaid customer, if i would run my bussines like you do i will go broke in matter of months. Gee ppl... put your act together!

Ok i can understand that you are upset but surely just posting an ill concieved rant is not the way to get what you want.

Instead of posting nonsense why dont you actually post up information like what team you were, tactics employed and such so peolpe can have a look and let you know where you went wrong and give you some constructive advice.

Also if you are unsatisfied why dont you post some constructive critisism on what you think is wrong and ideas of how to improve the game.

There's more to the game than just selecting a team and clicking "Continue to Match."

Once he figures that out, he'll be happy. Or maybe someone could direct him to the editor's hideaway so he can learn how to make a super team so he can win every match comfortably (something tells me it may not work, though).

I've always had trouble finishing Final Fantasy VII. You know what Square never gave me my money back. Then again I'm glutton for punishment as I bought it on PSN as well.

Anyway OP give us some information on who you are, your tactic etc and maybe someone will be able to help you out. Don't just post a rant make it nice and constructive etc and you'll get some help etc.

To post what... constructive what...? Constructive criticism. Ohhh and what? Go to store to tell them what? To tell them i draw in the game? And i have to do this all for what reaspn? Im not a game tester to try make this game better same way like store is not responsible for this year FM is just a junk. I hate to put my effort and all little pimping into my team just to be loosing games with my team having 30 shots and wimpy one scoring from 2 shots on goal 2 goals!

To post what... constructive what...? Constructive criticism. Ohhh and what? Go to store to tell them what? To tell them i draw in the game? And i have to do this all for what reaspn? Im not a game tester to try make this game better same way like store is not responsible for this year FM is just a junk. I hate to put my effort and all little pimping into my team just to be loosing games with my team having 30 shots and wimpy one scoring from 2 shots on goal 2 goals!

It could, dare I say it, be... your tactics? :p

It probably is your tactics, it sounds like it.

Deja-vu? Well it probably is deja-vu, it sounds like it.

As horrible as it sounds you really need to lighten up. Just because a team is below you and you believe your team is the best does not mean you will automatically win. Just because you had more shots does not mean you should win. Just because your in form does not automatically mean you will win. Upsets happen and they are a real part of any football game (real or simulated). Yes you may draw a few or lose a few even after taking the lead, but you will also win coming from behind; and you can't have on without the other.

And to be constructive I would look at your tactics, you they are coming backs are you making subs later in the game (are they relevant subs, are the subs good quality). Do you play a high tempo game? Are your players getting tired out quicker?

Seriously this game can be mean sometimes (I lost 9 in a row at the end of a season and missed the playoffs because of it) but it doesn't make it inaccurate. Because football isnt simple, Chelsea lose, Manchester United and City lose. If your playing the game as them and never expect them to lose then this game will never be 'real' for you.

I am sorry but there is nothing constructive in the opening post worth keeping the thread open for. To the OP- go to the tactics forums and read some of the tactical threads and perhaps you can pick up some help on getting enjoyment from the game.

Archived