Man City and Real always going for my World Class coaches !!!

Ok now maybe its me But Man City have had a habit of going for all my world class coaches , Every season at least 2 go there ,

I get so angry i approach their coaches .. lol Once i do this they come back and take another one ..

does this happen to anyone ???

coaches move far too often in this game. not just to man city but everywhere. I think its being looked at. Coaches stay at clubs for years or maybe only move if they are loyal to one particular manager and follow them. it does need to be sorted

Scenario

Coach A & B have similar attributes, one's world class, ones unknown. Would you pay say 5k a week for the World Class coach or would you pay 500 for the unknown guy. Which would you buy?

I've alot of world class coaches but I feel that they are on too much money and their combined wages are adding up to a pretty penny. I can afford it I suppose but I've set myself a challenge of cutting the fat from the club

when they try to take one of your staff offer them at the same time a new contract with a better salary and a signing on fee as well. it prevents them from leaving most of the time

Sometimes my game processes right over it and I don't even get the chance to do so.

I'm having the same problem at the moment. Except lesser teams are taking my coaches to make them 'first team coaches'. What a rip. Who wants to be FTC at bolton when you can be a coach at a team challenging for European and domestic titles?! My general approach at the moment is to offer my whole backroom staff new contracts every other season. That seems to be staving them off - and if they do approach they end up paying over a million in compensation so I can bring in another for profit.

cant be as bad as me offering Patrick veiera £31000 to be coach he refused saying wage offer unaccpetble then moved to a different club for £210p/w

Lol!

I have a scout who was getting paid 15,000pounds p/wk, then his contract was about to run out and he wouldn't settle for anything less than 16,500pounds p/wk. At that time, my board refused to let me offer him higher wages than 15,000 p/wk, luckily a few days before his contract was about to run out they let me offer him a 16,500 contract.

It doesn't happen to me so much.

Try finding coaches/scouts with lower reputations. You don't need 5 star coaches, I've found 4 or 4.5 star coaches with reputations of Obsure, Local, or Unproven and no one tries to poach them. There is no evidence that a 5 Star coach is actually better then a 4 Star one, all it seems to effect is how many people they can coach before their workload increases to medium. I'm sure that the actual reputation of the coach is a fairly minor consideration.

You save a boat load of money as well, I'd never pay a scout £15k a week when you can find a guy with slightly lower JCA/JPA who will join for around £1k a week. It's not like a World Class 20/20 scout will give 100% accurate results anyway, your just throwing away money.

Archived