Random Screen Shots Thread

There is nothing i love more than seeing some else's screen shot..

and if i'm honest i don't care what it is about

So let just post ANYTHING in here could be a payer, a score, just about anything you want!

If you want to show off here is the place

Ill start

screenshot20100103at182.png w640.png

How do I Post a Screenshot?

* While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

* Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

* Save the file as a JPEG

* Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket

* Post the direct Url to the image here.

Or if you want in to come up in the post

* While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

* Save the file as a JPEG

* Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket

* Wrap around the direct link like so

insertlinkhere.com

Or alternately press ALT + F9. That command saves the screenshot in your local FM folder under 'screenshots'. They are saved in .png -format but if you wish you can convert them later to JPEG in an image editing program. I think this way is much more convenient when saving multiple screenshots.

ajaxfcgroningen.th.png

Something like you had Dafuge only without the penalties and it was the opposition which got the cards.

In the 88th min Verkhovstev decided to get his 2nd yellow card and take an early shower. Just 5 minutes after that Shilla threw a two-footed tackle at one of my players and received a direct red card. And when complaining, Enevoldsen also got his 2nd yellow card of the game and went to join his two friends in the shower.

Don't think I've seen this in any save on any version of FM:

fergien.th.jpg

They are bottom after 12 games though, 3rd season, having won nothing since the save started.

Also RVN#17 that links broken, you got another one?

What link m8?

Does that say he is 40 years old? There isn't much of a chance, of his technical attributes being that high, at that age.

Yeah that's impressive, but it looks legit because his physical attributes are pretty bad. Bet he'd still make a great player depending on the team/league.

Wow i wonder how many times my games got postponed due to fixture clashes (was made worse by meeting Liverpool in the Champions league semi-final too)

damnfixturepushbacks.jpg

Oh man, that's an awesome congestion of fixtures. That'd be so fun to play and if it happened IRL I bet it could shape a whole season.

40 years old Tavano eh? He is edited for sure,when you edit a players CA his physical attributes remain the same but the rest changes(except determination iirc)

He is not edited, I dont even have him on my team so why should i do it?

Archived