chelsea and real madrid squad sizes (absolute joke IMO)

right managing leeds starting 3rd season in prem 5th season overall and i looked at chelseas squad for players and its unbelievable they have nearly every good player on the game. 7 strikers i counted its like they just buying them so no one else can got people like essien on bench week in week out.

real madrid exactly same lennon bale both spent over 30 million on and both dont play again they have 6 strikers and its like they buying players so others cant is this normal

In mine (16th march 2016), Chelsea are quite far from what they were but Madrid has 64 players in the first squad! Most of them are crap players; 22 years old Brazilian worth 40K ??? Real Madrid having 30 players out of 64 that are above 20 and with max value of 325K (25 of them are below 160K)? No way this ever happens IRL!

EDIT: (added because of the below post). None of these crap players are from Castilla, they're all in the first-team squad (Castilla has only 34 players), that's what frightens me!

Well I would agree with that fact, but atleast its true to life (ie Real Madrid spending and spending and the huge Chelsea squad) although it can't sometimes get outright ridiculous, once Real Madrid bouth some unkwon 27 spainish player for 200k and he was rubbish (CA:80) althought I think he was bought for Castilla

In mine (16th march 2016), Chelsea are quite far from what they were but Madrid has 64 players in the first squad! Most of them are crap players; 22 years old Brazilian worth 40K ??? Real Madrid having 30 players out of 64 that are above 20 and with max value of 325K (25 of them are below 160K)? No way this ever happens IRL!

You are so wrong.

Both Real Madrid and Chelsea will buy the best when available and especially madrid will buy the best young prospects, all IRL, so your game is not being unrealistic, both teams throw money at anyone that can see a ball, let alone kick one.

Real Madrid bought Bendtner on mine, and Chelsea bought Landon Donavon.

real madrid have van persie bentdner adabayor ronaldo eduardo robinhio tevez john fleck gareth bale for 40 million lennon for 35 million. yobo baines heitinga vidic and many more plus bucket loads of 17 year olds vaued at between 1.5 mllion and 5 million

EDIT: (added because of the below post). None of these crap players are from Castilla, they're all in the first-team squad (Castilla has only 34 players), that's what frightens me!

They will be in there but they won't be able to play because of the 25 numbers max in la liga.

If you go on view contracts in Reals squad then press the numbers to the top you will see they only have 25 maybe less.

Like that brazilian worth 40k i bet he hasn't got a number.

In my save it is Italian teams with massive squads. Juve have around 50 players, similar at Milan and Inter. Which is annoying because two of my star youths are loaned to Juve, and get no game time because of the gigantic squad.

Shouldn't have loaned them there then.

I always find chelsea buy lots of players, but never the ones I'm targetting. For example, I want Jesus Navas, they want Maxi Rodriquez. I want Pato, they want Aguero. So they can buy all they want, they can still only put 11 players on the pitch!

I always find chelsea buy lots of players, but never the ones I'm targetting. For example, I want Jesus Navas, they want Maxi Rodriquez. I want Pato, they want Aguero. So they can buy all they want, they can still only put 11 players on the pitch!

but also when they go to real or chelsea they never want to leave or demand silly wages which still means i cant buy them in which case i struggle to get 11 players on the pitch lol

In my save it is Italian teams with massive squads. Juve have around 50 players, similar at Milan and Inter. Which is annoying because two of my star youths are loaned to Juve, and get no game time because of the gigantic squad.

Why loan your young players to a top team? :confused: If they're not getting games with you, why would they with Juve?

Very clever AI there then.

So clever, that it is more A than I ;)

id say this is pretty similar to real life to be honest. overall real madrid, chelsea and other rich clubs have a history of buying players so that other teams would either have to pay more or have a harder job to sign good players. just one of the good things about being wealthy

Archived