Tips wanted

Have recently took the job at Peterbrough after a very succesful season with Burton where we clinched promotion in 3rd place with 102pts, media prediction was 16th and the team wasn't perfect. :thup:

Now my peterbrough team is also far from perfect, according to my assistant my best players are 3.5 stars out of 5, after a bright start we are now 1) struggling to score! scoring 1 in 4 clear cut chances 2) worst of all is the shots on goal we concede, by half time we are usually behond and the opposition usually has maybe 13 shots on goal, 10 on target, 5 clear cut chances, 3) in most games i have more of the ball which also p*ss*s me off :mad:

i had no money to spend when i took the job and what money i did get i got 30% of, all loan players are youngsters with potential but i need good players now....

:eek:

i suggest getting a good ass man, one with at least 17 movitation, and good tactical knowledge around 15+. he normally then does a good job with team talks and opp. instructions

i take it u can on scout france and UK at that level? if so just look for players who's contracts have expired, i find plently and then even if they arent good enough i can sell them on for a profit

Archived